Newton County Theme School At Ficquett
- Newton County Theme School At Ficquett's student population of 981 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2016)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||981 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Newton County Theme School At Ficquett's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#279 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Newton County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Covington Clements Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 770 students
66 Jack Neely Rd
Covington, GA 30016
(770)784-2934 0.3 6-8 770
- Covington Live Oak Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1118 students
500 Kirkland Rd
Covington, GA 30016
(678)625-6654 1.6 PK-5 1118
- Conyers Peek's Chapel Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 629 students
2800 Avalon Pkwy
Conyers, GA 30013
(770)761-1842 2.5 PK-5 629
- Covington Porterdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 438 students
45 Ram Dr
Covington, GA 30014
(770)784-2928 2.9 PK-5 438
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.