Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 467 students
- Minority Enrollment: 21%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in UT
- Math Proficiency: 52% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 52% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Nibley School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Nibley School's ranking?
Nibley School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
52% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% UT state average), while 52% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 43% UT state average).
How many students attend Nibley School?
467 students attend Nibley School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
79% of Nibley School students are White, 16% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What grades does Nibley School offer ?
Nibley School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Nibley School part of?
Nibley School is part of Cache School District.
Review Nibley School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities