Niemes (john H.) Elementary School
- Niemes (john H.) Elementary School's student population of 702 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||702 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Niemes (john H.) Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4852 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ABC Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cerritos Juarez (benito) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 343 students
11939 Aclare St.
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562)229-7870 0.5 K-6 343
- Norwalk Arturo Sanchez Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 337 students
11960 E. 162nd St.
Norwalk, CA 90650
(562)926-2365 0.6 K-5 337
- Artesia Burbank (luther) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 511 students
17711 Roseton Ave.
Artesia, CA 90701
(562)229-7835 0.7 K-6 511
- Artesia Ross (faye) Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 571 students
17707 Elaine Ave.
Artesia, CA 90701
(562)229-7785 0.7 7-8 571
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.