Nohl Canyon Elementary School
Nohl Canyon Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Nohl Canyon Elementary School's student population of 558 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||558 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nohl Canyon Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 29:1 has decreased from 33:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#463 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orange Olive Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 340 students
3038 N. Magnolia
Orange, CA 92865
(714)637-8218 1.0 K-6 340
- Villa Park Serrano Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 532 students
17741 Serrano Ave.
Villa Park, CA 92861
(714)997-6275 1.2 K-6 532
- Anaheim Crescent Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 763 students
5001 Gerda Dr.
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714)997-6371 1.4 K-6 763
- Villa Park Villa Park High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,342 students
18042 Taft Ave.
Villa Park, CA 92861
(714)532-8020 1.5 9-12 2,342
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.