Norris Elementary School
- Norris Elementary School's student population of 258 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 36% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Norris Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anderson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norris Norris Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 508 students
5 Norris Square
Norris, TN 37828
(865)494-7171 0.2 6-8 508
- Andersonville Andersonville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 342 students
1951 Mountain Rd
Andersonville, TN 37705
(865)494-7695 1.8 PK-5 342
- Clinton Anderson County High School Grades: 9-12 | 1054 students
130 Maverick Cr
Clinton, TN 37716
(865)457-4716 3.0 9-12 1054
- Clinton Clinch River Community School Grades: 3-12 | 79 students
160 Maverick Cr
Clinton, TN 37716
(865)457-7462 3.1 3-12 79
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.