28551 North Carolina Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in 28551, North Carolina, serving 875 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 28551 have a diversity score of 0.60, which is higher than the North Carolina average of 0.46.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 28551 is La Grange Elementary School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 56% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 16:1.
28551, NC Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- La Grange North Lenoir High School2400 Institute Road
La Grange, NC 28551
Grades: 9-12 | 875 students
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.