Top Golden Valley County Public High Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top public high school in Golden Valley County, North Dakota, serving 167 students.
- Golden Valley County, ND public schools have a diversity score of 0.19, which is lower than the North Dakota average of 0.22.
- The most diverse school district in Golden Valley County is Lone Tree 6 School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 13% (majority American Indian and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 8:1.
Top Golden Valley County Public High Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Beach Beach High School600 N Central Ave
Beach, ND 58621
Grades: 7-12 | 167 students
A number of school districts across the country are considering the closure of some of their public schools. We’ll look at reasons for the closures and what parents are doing to protest.
We report on the back to school campaign launched by CPS despite huge issues facing the district, including reports of school officials lying to get their children free lunches, conflicts between administrators and teachers’ union, and a lower bond rating.
Some districts are banning handcuffing, while others are cuffing kindergarteners simply throwing a temper tantrum. Read this editorial to see why this author believes slapping the cuffs on children’s wrists only leads to more behavior issues and violence in their adult lives.