Top Mclean County Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 8 top public schools in Mclean County, North Dakota, serving 1,187 students.
- Mclean County, ND public schools have a diversity score of 0.15, which is lower than the North Dakota average of 0.23.
- The most diverse school district in Mclean County is Max 50 School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 16% (majority American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Top Mclean County Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Garrison Bob Callies Elementary School205 2nd Ave Ne
Garrison, ND 58540
Grades: PK-6 | 222 students
- Max Max Elementary School2855 Hwy 83 Nw
Max, ND 58759
Grades: PK-6 | 124 students
- Turtle Lake Turtle Lake-mercer Elementary School250 3rd Ave W
Turtle Lake, ND 58575
Grades: PK-6 | 115 students
- Underwood Underwood Elementary School123 Summit St
Underwood, ND 58576
Grades: PK-6 | 140 students
- Washburn Washburn Elementary School713 7th St
Washburn, ND 58577
Grades: PK-6 | 198 students
- Roseglen White Shield Elementary School2 2nd Ave W
Roseglen, ND 58775
Grades: K-8 | 81 students
- Wilton Wilton Elementary School504 Dakota Ave
Wilton, ND 58579
Grades: PK-6 | 131 students
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.