Naughton 25 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Naughton 25 School District serving 7 students in Bismarck, North Dakota.
- The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Naughton 25 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Bismarck Naughton Elementary School9101 123rd Ave Ne
Bismarck, ND 58503
Grades: K-8 | 7 students
|School District Name||Naughton 25 School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||7|
|# of Teachers||2|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4|
|# of Male Students||3|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||4|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||7|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $35,500 is higher than the state average of $12,230. The school district revenue/student has grown by 124% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $43,750 is higher than the state average of $12,117. The school district spending/student has grown by 125% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|Total Revenue||$142,000||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$35,500||$12,230|
|Spending / Student||$43,750||$12,117|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.