Nedrose 4 School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 public schools in Nedrose 4 School District, serving 552 students.
- Public school in Nedrose 4 School District have an average math proficiency score of 35% (versus the North Dakota public school average of 39%), and reading proficiency score of 48% (versus the 47% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in North Dakota.
- Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the North Dakota public school average of 26% (majority American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is equal to the North Dakota public school average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Nedrose 4 School District|
|School District Website||http://www.nedrose.k12.nd.us/|
|School District Phone Number||(701)838-5550|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|# of Schools||3 Schools||543 Schools|
|# of Students||552 Students||116,329 Students|
|# of Teachers||48 Teachers||9,286 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
- Nedrose 4 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 171 school districts in North Dakota (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ND)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Graduation Rate |
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||22 Students||14,093 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||6 Students||1,768 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||34 Students||5,527 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||35 Students||5,513 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||444 Students||86,393 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 Students||306 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||9 Students||2,729 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||22||2,775|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||51||9,759|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||57||9,123|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||38||9,108|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||38||9,271|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||38||9,196|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||43||9,149|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||42||8,967|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||39||8,696|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||48||8,610|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||46||8,449|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||33||7,957|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||39||7,736|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||18||7,533|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,724 is higher than the state average of $11,376. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,193 is less than the state average of $11,271. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,724||$11,376|
|Spending / Student||$10,193||$11,271|
Nedrose 4 School District Public Schools (2020)
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.