Nedrose Elementary School
Nedrose Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Dakota for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Nedrose Elementary School's student population of 193 students has declined by 36% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nedrose Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 450 schools in North Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#10 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nedrose 4 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
I have two kids that go to this school. LOVE the teachers and the new school is beautiful. Activities are small and fun...
- Posted by Parent - Jane Doe
I have two girls 9 and 11. My youngiest in 4th does not like her teacher, says shes mean to her. Ive tried to get involved and teacher avoids me. Teacher does not look happy and quite frankly none of them do. I see no positive attitudes from staff. My oldiest in 6th also doesnt like school says everbody swears and uses bad language. Definetly a staff who is controlling and just gets by day to day. My kids now use profanity on a regular basis.
- Posted by Parent - j-lau
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.