Top Renville County Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 top public schools in Renville County, North Dakota, serving 363 students.
- Renville County, ND public schools have a diversity score of 0.13, which is lower than the North Dakota average of 0.23.
- The most diverse school district in Renville County is Glenburn 26 School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 8% (majority American Indian and Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Top Renville County Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Glenburn Glenburn Elementary School102 Raymond St
Glenburn, ND 58740
Grades: PK-6 | 162 students
- Mohall Mls-mohall Elementary School101 3rd St Nw
Mohall, ND 58761
Grades: PK-6 | 174 students
- Sherwood Mls-sherwood Elementary School600 Main St
Sherwood, ND 58782
Grades: K-6 | 27 students
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.