North Posey High School
- North Posey High School's student population of 498 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||498 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Posey High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#711 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||M S D North Posey Co s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poseyville North Posey Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 207 students
5800 High School Rd
Poseyville, IN 47633
(812)673-4244 0.1 7-8 207
- Poseyville North Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 443 students
63 W Fletchall Ave
Poseyville, IN 47633
(812)874-2710 2.4 PK-6 443
- Owensville Owensville Community School Grades: K-8 | 471 students
6569 S Sr 65
Owensville, IN 47665
(812)724-3705 10.1 K-8 471
- Evansville Cynthia Heights Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 522 students
7225 Big Cynthiana Rd
Evansville, IN 47720
(812)435-8740 11.3 K-5 522
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.