Owensville Community School
- Owensville Community School's student population of 471 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Owensville Community School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1136 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Gibson Corporation School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Branch Gibson Southern High School Grades: 9-12 | 658 students
3499 W 800 S
Fort Branch, IN 47648
(812)753-3011 3.7 9-12 658
- Fort Branch Fort Branch Community School Grades: K-8 | 509 students
7670 S Eastview Ln
Fort Branch, IN 47648
(812)753-3641 7.0 K-8 509
- Poseyville North Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 443 students
63 W Fletchall Ave
Poseyville, IN 47633
(812)874-2710 7.7 PK-6 443
- Haubstadt Haubstadt Community School Grades: K-8 | 345 students
158 E 1025 S
Haubstadt, IN 47639
(812)768-6487 8.0 K-8 345
- Princeton Princeton Community Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 452 students
813 West Archer Road
Princeton, IN 47670
(812)385-4772 9.6 PK-2 452
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.