Northeast Elementary School
- Northeast Elementary School's student population of 677 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||677 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northeast Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1185 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wayne County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pikeville Charles B Aycock High School Grades: 9-12 | 1266 students
5460 Us 117 North
Pikeville, NC 27863
(919)242-3400 4.5 9-12 1266
- Goldsboro Tommy's Road Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 683 students
1150 Tommy's Road
Goldsboro, NC 27534
(919)736-5040 4.8 PK-5 683
- Goldsboro Wayne Preparatory Academy Grades: K-6 | 618 students
600 Tommy's Road
Goldsboro, NC 27530
(919)734-8085 5.0 K-6 618
- Fremont Fremont Stars Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 262 students
101 Pine Street
Fremont, NC 27830
(919)242-3410 5.8 PK-5 262
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.