Northland Pines Montessori Learning Center (npmlc)
- Northland Pines Montessori Learning Center (npmlc)'s student population of 65 students has grown by 35% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northland Pines Montessori Learning Center (npmlc)'s student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#594 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northland Pines School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Northland Pines Montessori Learning Center (npmlc) is Mcnaughton Correctional Center (10.1 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Arbor Vitae-woodruff Elementary School (9.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Northland Pines Elementary-st Germain (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Germain Northland Pines Elementary-st Germain Grades: PK-5 | 82 students
8234 Highway 70 W
Saint Germain, WI 54558
(715)542-3632 0.4 PK-5 82
- Woodruff Arbor Vitae-woodruff Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 528 students
11065 Old Highway 51 N
Woodruff, WI 54568
(715)356-3282 9.4 PK-8 528
- Lake Tomahawk Mcnaughton Correctional Center Grades: 7-12
8500 Rainbow Rd
Lake Tomahawk, WI 54539
(715)277-2484 10.1 7-12 n/a
- Minocqua Lakeland High School Grades: 9-12 | 684 students
9573 State Hwy 70
Minocqua, WI 54548
(715)356-5252 10.2 9-12 684
- Eagle River Northland Pines Elementary-eagle River Grades: PK-5 | 389 students
1700 Pleasure Island Rd
Eagle River, WI 54521
(715)479-6471 11.8 PK-5 389
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.