Northland Pines Elementary-st Germain
- Northland Pines Elementary-st Germain's student population of 82 students has declined by 37% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northland Pines Elementary-st Germain's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#293 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northland Pines School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Northland Pines Elementary-st Germain is Mcnaughton Correctional Center (10.3 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Arbor Vitae-woodruff Elementary School (9.7 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Northland Pines Montessori Learning Center (npmlc) (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Germain Northland Pines Montessori Learning Center (npmlc) Grades: PK-4 | 65 students
8234 Highway 70 W
Saint Germain, WI 54558
(715)542-2632 0.4 PK-4 65
- Woodruff Arbor Vitae-woodruff Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 528 students
11065 Old Highway 51 N
Woodruff, WI 54568
(715)356-3282 9.7 PK-8 528
- Lake Tomahawk Mcnaughton Correctional Center Grades: 7-12
8500 Rainbow Rd
Lake Tomahawk, WI 54539
(715)277-2484 10.3 7-12 n/a
- Minocqua Lakeland High School Grades: 9-12 | 684 students
9573 State Hwy 70
Minocqua, WI 54548
(715)356-5252 10.6 9-12 684
- Eagle River Northland Pines Elementary-eagle River Grades: PK-5 | 389 students
1700 Pleasure Island Rd
Eagle River, WI 54521
(715)479-6471 11.4 PK-5 389
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.