Northmont Elementary School
- Northmont Elementary School's student population of 502 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||502 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northmont Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4649 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||La Mesa-Spring Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Mesa Parkway Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 772 students
9009 Park Plaza Dr.
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619)668-5810 0.5 7-8 772
- La Mesa Fletcher Hills Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 660 students
2330 Center Pl.
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619)668-5820 0.7 K-6 660
- San Diego Magnolia Science Academy San Diego Grades: 6-8 | 427 students
6365 Lake Atlin Ave.
San Diego, CA 92119
(619)644-1300 1.2 6-8 427
- El Cajon Eje Elementary Academy Charter Grades: K-5 | 537 students
851 S. Johnson Ave.
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619)401-4150 1.4 K-5 537
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.