Northwest High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,866 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Graduation Rate: 92% (Top 30% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 56% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 56% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Northwest High School?
The graduation rate of Northwest High School is 92%, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Northwest High School?
1,866 students attend Northwest High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
92% of Northwest High School students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Northwest High School?
Northwest High School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Northwest High School offer ?
Northwest High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Northwest High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities