Northwestern Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 295 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 5%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in OH
- Math Proficiency: 49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 62% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 50% OH state average), while 62% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 57% OH state average).
How many students attend Northwestern Middle School?
295 students attend Northwestern Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
95% of Northwestern Middle School students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Northwestern Middle School?
Northwestern Middle School has a student ration of 16:1, which is lower than the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Northwestern Middle School offer ?
Northwestern Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
What school district is Northwestern Middle School part of?
Northwestern Middle School is part of Northwestern Local School District.
Review Northwestern Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities