Norwood High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 184 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Norwood High School?
The graduation rate of Norwood High School is 80%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Norwood High School?
184 students attend Norwood High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of Norwood High School students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Norwood High School?
Norwood High School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Norwood High School offer ?
Norwood High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
Review Norwood High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities