Nuestro Elementary School
- Nuestro Elementary School's student population of 146 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nuestro Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3015 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nuestro Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yuba City Butte Vista Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 918 students
2195 Blevin Rd.
Yuba City, CA 95993
(530)822-5034 2.5 K-8 918
- Live Oak Encinal Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 116 students
6484 Larkin Rd.
Live Oak, CA 95953
(530)695-5458 2.9 K-8 116
- Yuba City Albert Powell Continuation Grades: 10-12 | 149 students
1875 Clark Ave.
Yuba City, CA 95991
(530)822-5210 3.3 10-12 149
- Yuba City Yuba City Independence Academy Grades: K-12 | 103 students
984 B St.
Yuba City, CA 95991
(530)822-5244 3.3 K-12 103
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.