Oak Hill Elementary School
- Oak Hill Elementary School's student population of 676 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||676 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Hill Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#951 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Newton County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conyers Barksdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 545 students
596 Oglesby Bridge Rd Se
Conyers, GA 30094
(770)483-9514 2.9 PK-5 545
- Covington Veterans Memorial Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 671 students
13357 Brown Bridge Rd
Covington, GA 30016
(770)385-6893 3.5 6-8 671
- Covington West Newton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 763 students
13387 Brown Bridge Rd
Covington, GA 30016
(770)385-6472 3.5 PK-5 763
- Mcdonough Timber Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 547 students
2825 Highway 20 E
Mcdonough, GA 30252
(770)288-3237 4.5 PK-5 547
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.