Oak Ridge School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 542 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 29%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in IA
- Math Proficiency: 86% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 86% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
Oak Ridge School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Oak Ridge School's ranking?
Oak Ridge School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for: Highest overall rank (Top 10%), Highest math proficiency (Top 10%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
86% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 69% IA state average), while 86% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 68% IA state average).
How many students attend Oak Ridge School?
542 students attend Oak Ridge School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
71% of Oak Ridge School students are White, 11% of students are Asian, 8% of students are Black, 5% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Oak Ridge School?
Oak Ridge School has a student ration of 14:1, which is equal to the Iowa state average of 14:1.
What grades does Oak Ridge School offer ?
Oak Ridge School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Oak Ridge School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities