Oakdale Elementary School
Oakdale Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Oakdale Elementary School's student population of 673 students has grown by 35% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||673 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oakdale Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8664 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Twin Rivers Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Oakdale Elementary School is Heritage Peak Charter (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rio Linda Heritage Peak Charter Grades: K-12 | 1,010 student
6450 20th St.
Rio Linda, CA 95673
(866)992-9033 0.5 K-12 1,010
- Mcclellan Community Collaborative Charter Grades: K-12 | 521 students
5715 Skvarla Ave.
Mcclellan, CA 95652
(916)286-5161 0.7 K-12 521
- Sacramento Elwood J. Keema High School Grades: 7-12 | 401 students
1281 N. Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95838
(916)566-3410 0.7 7-12 401
- North Highlands Madison Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 700 students
5241 Harrison St.
North Highlands, CA 95660
(916)566-1900 0.7 K-6 700
- Sacramento Valley Oaks Grades: K-12
3555 Auburn Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916)482-7757 1.1 K-12 n/a
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.