Oakmont High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,840 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 51%
- Graduation Rate: 93% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 52% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 80% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Oakmont High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Oakmont High School's ranking?
Oakmont High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
52% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 80% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Oakmont High School?
The graduation rate of Oakmont High School is 93%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Oakmont High School?
1,840 students attend Oakmont High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
49% of Oakmont High School students are White, 23% of students are Hispanic, 17% of students are Asian, 7% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Oakmont High School?
Oakmont High School has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Oakmont High School offer ?
Oakmont High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Oakmont High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities