Crestmont Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 456 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 38%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 48% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 64% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
48% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Crestmont Elementary School?
456 students attend Crestmont Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
62% of Crestmont Elementary School students are White, 24% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Crestmont Elementary School?
Crestmont Elementary School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Crestmont Elementary School offer ?
Crestmont Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Crestmont Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities