Oceanside Middle School
- Oceanside Middle School's student population of 397 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||397 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oceanside Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 13 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thomaston Thomaston Grammar School Grades: K-5 | 189 students
65 Watts Lane
Thomaston, ME 04861
(207)354-6353 0.2 K-5 189
- South Thomaston Gilford Butler School Grades: K-2 | 76 students
54 Spruce Head Rd
South Thomaston, ME 04858
(207)594-7666 3.6 K-2 76
- Rockland South School Grades: PK-5 | 370 students
Rockland, ME 04841
(207)596-2020 3.6 PK-5 370
- Rockland Mid-coast School Of Tech-region 8
One Main Street
Rockland, ME 04841
(207)594-2161 3.9 n/a n/a
- Warren Warren Community School Grades: PK-6 | 360 students
117 Eastern Road
Warren, ME 04864
(207)273-2001 4.2 PK-6 360
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.