Ogden Elementary School
- Ogden Elementary School's student population of 711 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||711 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
- Ogden Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#59 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New Hanover County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Dr Hubert Eaton Senior Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 571 students
6701 Gordon Road
Wilmington, NC 28405
(910)397-1544 1.4 K-5 571
- Wilmington John J Blair Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 576 students
6510 Market St
Wilmington, NC 28405
(910)350-2045 1.8 K-5 576
- Wilmington College Park Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 482 students
5001 Oriole Dr
Wilmington, NC 28403
(910)350-2058 3.8 K-5 482
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.