Ohio Connections Academy Inc School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Ohio Connections Academy Inc School District serving 3,492 students in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 23% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 35:1 is more than the state average of 18:1.
|School District Name||Ohio Connections Academy Inc School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||3,492 students|
|# of Teachers||100 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
|# of Male Students||1,531 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,961 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||15 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||28 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||165 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||374 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2,694 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||4 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||212 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||154|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||147|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||148|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||151|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||147|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||204|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||227|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||305|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||359|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||421|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||483|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||416|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||330|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Ohio Connections Academy Inc School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 73% has increased from 55% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $5,329 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,447. The school district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $4,569 is less than the state average of $11,715. The school district spending/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$16 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$14 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$5,329||$12,447|
|Spending / Student||$4,569||$11,715|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.