Adair School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 public schools in Adair School District, serving 1,071 students.
- Minority enrollment is 55% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Oklahoma public school average of 51% (majority Hispanic and American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the Oklahoma public school average of 17:1.
|School District Name||Adair School District|
|School District Website||http://www.adair.k12.ok.us|
|School District Phone Number||(918)785-2425|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|# of Schools||3 Schools||1,802 Schools|
|# of Students||1,071 Students||696,650 Students|
|# of Teachers||65 Teachers||41,558 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
- Adair School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 534 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has increased from 90% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||524 Students||95,479 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||3 Students||14,107 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||41 Students||120,322 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||13 Students||59,924 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||481 Students||339,490 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||2,485 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||9 Students||64,843 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||70||41,785|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||79||52,013|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||79||52,434|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||69||51,926|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||89||53,697|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||87||52,514|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||86||52,387|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||85||50,509|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||76||47,986|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||72||49,538|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||60||52,380|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||69||49,202|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||84||46,564|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||66||43,715|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $6,872 in this school district is less than the state average of $8,471. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $6,795 is less than the state average of $9,083. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$6,872||$8,471|
|Spending / Student||$6,795||$9,083|
Adair School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Adair High School 101 South Harley Hughes Ave
Adair, OK 74330
Grades: 9-12 | 279 students
- Adair Middle School 101 South Harley Hughes Ave
Adair, OK 74330
Grades: 6-8 | 233 students
- Bernita Hughes Elementary School 101 South Harley Hughes Ave
Adair, OK 74330
Grades: PK-5 | 559 students
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.