73450 Oklahoma Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public elementary school in 73450, Oklahoma, serving 156 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 73450 have a diversity score of 0.49, which is higher than the Oklahoma average of 0.47.
- Minority enrollment is 39% (majority American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 16:1.
73450, OK Public Elementary Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Milburn Milburn Elementary School200 North 8th Street
Milburn, OK 73450
Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.