Opportunities For Learning - Capistrano
Top Placements (California)
Opportunities For Learning - Capistrano is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Opportunities For Learning - Capistrano's student population of 74 students has declined by 40% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Opportunities For Learning - Capistrano is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Opportunities For Learning - Capistrano is Capistrano Unified School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Capistrano Unified School District's student population of 53,772 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 97% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $7,298 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 11% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $7,425 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Capistrano Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||53,772||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$393 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$399 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$7,298||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$7,425||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dana Point Dana Hills High School Grades: 9-12 | 2679 students
33333 Golden Lantern
Dana Point, CA 92629
(949)496-6666 0.8 9-12 2679
- San Juan Capistrano Del Obispo Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 377 students
25591 Camino Del Avion
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(949)234-5905 0.9 K-5 377
- San Juan Capistrano Kinoshita Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 650 students
2 Via Positiva
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(949)489-2131 1.3 K-5 650
- Capistrano Beach Palisades Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 556 students
26462 Via Sacramento
Capistrano Beach, CA 92624
(949)496-5942 1.3 K-5 556
Nearby Homes for Sale
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.