- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 5-12
- Enrollment: 20 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Minority Enrollment: 60%
- Math Proficiency: <50%
- Reading Proficiency: <50%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SD Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% SD state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% SD state average).
How many students attend Our Home?
20 students attend Our Home.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
55% of Our Home students are American Indian, 40% of students are White, and 5% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Our Home?
Our Home has a student ration of 7:1, which is lower than the South Dakota state average of 12:1.
What grades does Our Home offer ?
Our Home offers enrollment in grades 5-12
Review Our Home. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities