Overdale Elementary School
- Overdale Elementary School's student population of 477 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||477 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Overdale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#388 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bullitt County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shepherdsville Zoneton Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 464 students
797 Old Preston Hwy N
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
(502)869-4400 1.4 6-8 464
- Louisville Laukhuf Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 441 students
5100 Capewood Dr
Louisville, KY 40229
(502)485-8289 1.6 PK-5 441
- Louisville Blue Lick Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 513 students
9801 Blue Lick Road
Louisville, KY 40229
(502)485-8212 1.8 PK-5 513
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.