P.S. 129 Patricia Larkin
P.S. 129 Patricia Larkin places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- P.S. 129 Patricia Larkin's student population of 1,127 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 72 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,127 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- P.S. 129 Patricia Larkin's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1485 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New York City Geographic #25 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- College Point P.S. 29 Grades: PK-5 | 719 students
125-10 23rd Ave
College Point, NY 11356
(718)886-5111 0.9 PK-5 719
- Whitestone P.S. 79 Francis Lewis Grades: PK-5 | 1093 students
147-27 15th Dr
Whitestone, NY 11357
(718)746-0396 1.2 PK-5 1093
- Flushing P.S. 242 Leonard P Stavisky Early Childhood School Grades: PK-3 | 389 students
29-66 137th St
Flushing, NY 11354
(718)445-2902 1.4 PK-3 389
- Flushing P.S. 214 Cadwallader Colden Grades: PK-5 | 549 students
31-15 140th St
Flushing, NY 11354
(718)461-4055 1.5 PK-5 549
This is a wonderful school, I was a former student some years ago and I would recommmend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mz_ot
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.