Page Middle School
- Page Middle School's student population of 619 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||619 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Page Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1614 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Page Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Page Caviat - Page High School Grades: 9-12
434 S. Lake Powell Blvd
Page, AZ 86040
(928)608-4138 0.9 9-12 n/a
- Page Tse'yaato' High School Grades: 9-12 | 49 students
583 South Lake Powell Boulevar
Page, AZ 86040
(928)679-8072 1.7 9-12 49
- Kanab Big Water School Grades: K-6 | 48 students
Aaron Burr Rd, Aaron Burr Rd
Kanab, UT 84741
(435)675-5821 16.3 K-6 48
- Shonto Shonto Preparatory Technology High School Grades: 9-12 | 69 students
East Highway 160/98
Shonto, AZ 86054
(928)672-2852 49.0 9-12 69
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.