Palmyra-macedon Primary School
- Palmyra-macedon Primary School's student population of 413 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Palmyra-macedon Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PALMYRA-MACEDON CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palmyra Palmyra-macedon Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 430 students
163 Hyde Pkwy
Palmyra, NY 14522
(315)597-3450 0.7 6-8 430
- Palmyra Palmyra-macedon Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 578 students
151 Hyde Pkwy
Palmyra, NY 14522
(315)597-3420 0.7 9-12 578
- Macedon Palmyra-macedon Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 465 students
4 West St
Macedon, NY 14502
(315)986-4474 3.6 3-5 465
- Walworth Gananda Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 220 students
1500 Dayspring Rdg
Walworth, NY 14568
(315)986-3521 5.7 6-8 220
- Marion Marion Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 406 students
3863 Main St
Marion, NY 14505
(315)926-4256 6.0 PK-6 406
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.