Park City Elementary School
- Park City Elementary School's student population of 436 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||436 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Park City Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#874 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Barren County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cave City Caverna Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 357 students
1106 N Dixie Hwy
Cave City, KY 42127
(270)773-3671 6.6 PK-5 357
- Horse Cave Caverna High School Grades: 9-12 | 207 students
2276 S Dixie St.
Horse Cave, KY 42749
(270)773-2828 8.0 9-12 207
- Horse Cave Caverna Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 136 students
2276 S Dixie Hwy
Horse Cave, KY 42749
(270)773-4665 8.0 6-8 136
- Glasgow North Jackson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 550 students
2002 North Jackson Highway
Glasgow, KY 42141
(270)629-2300 9.3 PK-6 550
- Smiths Grove North Warren Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 401 students
420 College St
Smiths Grove, KY 42171
(270)563-2041 9.3 PK-6 401
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.