Patricia A Bendorf Elementary School
- Patricia A Bendorf Elementary School's student population of 711 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2011)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||711 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Patricia A Bendorf Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#147 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Doral Academy Grades: K-9 | 4053 students
2568 Fire Mesa Street
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702)901-4950 0.9 K-9 4053
- Las Vegas M J Christensen Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 598 students
9001 Mariner Cove Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702)799-4390 0.9 PK-5 598
- Las Vegas Clifford J Lawrence Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 1276 students
4410 S. Juliano St.
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(702)799-2540 1.1 6-8 1276
- Las Vegas Roger M Bryan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 726 students
8255 W. Katie Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(702)799-1270 1.1 PK-5 726
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.