Paynesville Elementary School
- Paynesville Elementary School's student population of 422 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Paynesville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#222 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PAYNESVILLE PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paynesville Paynesville Area High School Grades: 9-12 | 302 students
795 W Hwy 23
Paynesville, MN 56362
(320)243-3761 0.7 9-12 302
- Eden Valley Eden Valley Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 470 students
901 Stearns Ave E
Eden Valley, MN 55329
(320)453-2900 9.4 K-6 470
- Richmond Richmond Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 136 students
34 2nd St Ne
Richmond, MN 56368
(320)597-2016 11.0 K-5 136
- New London Prairie Meadows Learning Center Grades: PK | 15 students
650 Agnes St
New London, MN 56273
(320)796-2443 12.5 PK 15
- New London New London-spicer Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 473 students
101 4th Ave Sw
New London, MN 56273
(320)354-2252 12.6 5-8 473
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.