Belgrade-brooten-elrosa Elementary School
Top Placements (Minnesota)
Belgrade-brooten-elrosa Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Belgrade-brooten-elrosa Elementary School's student population of 339 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2007)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||339 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belgrade-brooten-elrosa Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 1784 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Belgrade-brooten-elrosa Elementary School is Belgrade-brooten-elrosa School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 511 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Belgrade-brooten-elrosa School District's student population of 636 students has decreased by 6% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $12,867 is higher than the state average of $11,015. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,497 is higher than the state average of $11,205. The district spending/student has declined by 12% over four school years.
|School District Name||Belgrade-brooten-elrosa School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||636||531|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$9 MM||$6 MM|
|District Spending||$8 MM||$6 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,867||$11,015|
|District Spending / Student||$11,497||$11,205|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooten Bbe Learning Center Grades: 7-12
250 2nd Ave
Brooten, MN 56316
(320)346-2278 0.0 7-12 n/a
- Belgrade Belgrade-brooten-elrosa Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 297 students
710 Washburn Ave
Belgrade, MN 56312
(320)254-8211 7.1 7-12 297
- Glenwood Minnewaska Area Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 434 students
409 4th St Se
Glenwood, MN 56334
(320)634-4567 15.9 K-4 434
- New London New London Alternative School Grades: 9-12 | 9 students
101 4th Avenue Sw
New London, MN 56273
(320)354-2252 16.5 9-12 9
- New London New London-spicer Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 455 students
101 4th Ave Sw
New London, MN 56273
(320)354-2252 16.8 5-8 455
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about how public schools are implementing new programs that encourage dropouts to return to the classroom.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.