Peacham Elementary School
- The student population of 48 students has grown by 29% over five years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has grown by 50% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-6|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.12 is less than the state average of 0.17. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Peacham School District's student population of 48 students has decreased by 55% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $18,077 in this district is less than the state average of $20,892. The district revenue/student has declined by 58% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $18,604 is less than the state average of $20,581. The district spending/student has declined by 57% over four years.
|School District Name||Peacham School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||48||186|
|District Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|District Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$18,077||$20,892|
|District Spending / Student||$18,604||$20,581|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BarnetBarnet Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
163 Kid Row
Barnet, VT 05821
- DanvilleDanville SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 344 students
143 Peacham Road
Danville, VT 05828
- MonroeMonroe Consolidated SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 78 students
Po Box 130
Monroe, NH 03771
- CabotCabot SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 179 students
P.o. Box 98
Cabot, VT 05647
- West DanvilleWalden SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 93 students
135 Cahoon Farm Road
West Danville, VT 05873
September 19, 2017
Though many students move straight into college after high school, there is some benefit to taking a "gap year". Keep reading to learn what a gap year is and how it might benefit you.
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.