- The student population of 48 students has grown by 29% over five years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has grown by 50% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-6|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.12 is less than the state average of 0.17. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Peacham School District's student population of 48 students has decreased by 55% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $15,344 in this district is less than the state average of $20,043. The district revenue/student has declined by 64% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $16,677 is less than the state average of $20,597. The district spending/student has declined by 62% over four years.
|School District Name||Peacham School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||48||186|
|District Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|District Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,344||$20,043|
|District Spending / Student||$16,677||$20,597|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BarnetBarnet Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
163 Kid Row
Barnet, VT 05821
DanvilleDanville SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 344 students
143 Peacham Road
Danville, VT 05828
MonroeMonroe Consolidated SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 78 students
Po Box 130
Monroe, NH 03771
CabotCabot SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 179 students
P.o. Box 98
Cabot, VT 05647
West DanvilleWalden SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 93 students
135 Cahoon Farm Road
West Danville, VT 05873
February 06, 2017
There are many factors which come into play in determining the quality of your child's education, but one thing that many parents overlook is student-teacher ratio.
February 06, 2017
Does your child struggle to keep up in school? Is he performing well in one subject but not in another? If you answered "Yes" to either of these questions, you may want to consider hiring a private tutor.
February 03, 2017
Learn about how public schools are making their campuses greener through technology investments, policy changes, and eco-friendly student education.