- The student population of 48 students has grown by 29% over five years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has grown by 50% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-6|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.12 is less than the state average of 0.17. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Peacham School District's student population of 48 students has decreased by 55% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $18,077 in this district is less than the state average of $20,892. The district revenue/student has declined by 58% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $18,604 is less than the state average of $20,581. The district spending/student has declined by 57% over four years.
|School District Name||Peacham School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||48||186|
|District Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|District Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$18,077||$20,892|
|District Spending / Student||$18,604||$20,581|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BarnetBarnet Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
163 Kid Row
Barnet, VT 05821
DanvilleDanville SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 344 students
143 Peacham Road
Danville, VT 05828
MonroeMonroe Consolidated SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 78 students
Po Box 130
Monroe, NH 03771
CabotCabot SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 179 students
P.o. Box 98
Cabot, VT 05647
West DanvilleWalden SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 93 students
135 Cahoon Farm Road
West Danville, VT 05873
May 11, 2017
If your child has trouble planning, organizing, and executing tasks it could be a condition called executive functioning disorder. Keep reading to learn more.
May 11, 2017
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.
May 11, 2017
Children are going to act out - that is a fact of life. But when does a minor behavioral problem turn into a major issue? Keep reading to learn more about behavior intervention plans and how they might be able to help your child curb problem behaviors in school and at home.