Pee Dee Elementary School
- Pee Dee Elementary School's student population of 818 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||818 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pee Dee Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#524 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Horry 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conway South Conway Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 664 students
3001 Fourth Avenue
Conway, SC 29526
(843)488-0272 4.3 PK-5 664
- Conway Conway High School Grades: 9-12 | 1611 students
2301 Church Street
Conway, SC 29526
(843)488-0662 4.9 9-12 1611
- Conway Academy Of Hope Charter Grades: PK-8 | 151 students
3521 Juniper Bay Road
Conway, SC 29527
(843)397-5712 5.4 PK-8 151
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.