Aynor Elementary School
- Aynor Elementary School's student population of 872 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||872 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aynor Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,142 schools in South Carolina (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#354 out of 1142 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Horry 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marion Creek Bridge High School Grades: 6-12 | 289 students
6641 South Highway 41
Marion, SC 29571
(843) 362-3500 8.0 6-12 289
- Conway Academy For Technology And Academics Grades: 9-12
5639 Highway 701 North
Conway, SC 29526
(843) 488-6600 10.6 9-12 n/a
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.