Aynor Elementary School
- Aynor Elementary School's student population of 853 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||853 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aynor Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#408 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Horry 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marion Creek Bridge High School Grades: 6-12 | 304 students
6641 South Highway 41
Marion, SC 29571
(843)362-3500 8.0 6-12 304
- Conway Academy For Technology And Academics Grades: 9-12
5639 Highway 701 North
Conway, SC 29526
(843)488-6600 10.6 9-12 n/a
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.