Aynor Middle School
- The student population of 675 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||675 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.25 is less than the state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Horry 01 School District's student population of 40,669 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,420 is higher than the state average of $11,413. The district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,751 is higher than the state average of $10,999. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Horry 01 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||40,669||3,454|
|District Total Revenue||$509 MM||$39 MM|
|District Spending||$481 MM||$38 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,420||$11,413|
|District Spending / Student||$11,751||$10,999|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AynorAynor Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 760 students
516 Jordanville Road
Aynor, SC 29511
AynorAynor High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 864 students
201 Jordanville Road
Aynor, SC 29511
Galivants Ferry Midland Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 547 students
3011 Nichols Highway
Galivants Ferry, SC 29544
MarionCreek Bridge High SchoolGrades: 6-12 | 337 students
6641 South Highway 41
Marion, SC 29571
GreshamBritton's Neck Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 360 students
223 Gresham Road
Gresham, SC 29546
This school was wonderful for both my children and the teachers were both excellent and willing to work to help my children achieve. I now have one in high school and one in college and both were well prepared with basics from the elementary schools and from their experience at Aynor Middle. I love the small student/teacher ratio and the care the entire faculty and staff show each student. It is obvious they want their students to succeed.
- Posted by Parent - leann