Top Pennsylvania Charter Public Preschools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 10 top charter public preschools in Pennsylvania serving 13,410 students.
- Learn more about how charter schools work. Minority enrollment is 29% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Pennsylvania state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Top Pennsylvania Charter Public Preschools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Scranton Howard Gardner Multiple Intelligence Charter School 1615 East Elm Street
Scranton, PA 18505
Grades: PK-8 | 216 students
- Philadelphia Inquiry Charter School 1301 Belmont Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Grades: PK-2 | 137 students
- Midland Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School 652 Midland Ave
Midland, PA 15059
Grades: PK-12 | 9058 students
- West Chester Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School 1332 Enterprise Dr
West Chester, PA 19380
Grades: PK-12 | 2390 students
- Philadelphia Philadelphia Montessori Charter School 2227 Island Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19142
Grades: PK-6 | 172 students
- Erie Robert Benjamin Wiley Community Charter School 1446 East Lake Rd
Erie, PA 16507
Grades: PK-12 | 380 students
- Philadelphia Russell Byers Charter School 1911 Arch St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Grades: PK-6 | 477 students
- Tidioute Tidioute Community Charter School 241 Main St
Tidioute, PA 16351
Grades: PK-12 | 305 students
- Lansdowne Vision Academy Charter School 41 E Baltimore Avenue
Lansdowne, PA 19050
Grades: PK-4 | 198 students
- Pittsburgh Young Scholars Of Mckeesport Charter School 413 Shaw Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15234
Grades: PK-8 | 77 students
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.