19066 Pennsylvania Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public school in 19066, Pennsylvania, serving 610 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 19066 have a diversity score of 0.33, which is higher than the Pennsylvania average of 0.27.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 19066 is Merion Elementary School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in Pennsylvania or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 31% (majority Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
19066, PA Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Merion Station Merion Elementary School549 S Bowman Ave
Merion Station, PA 19066
Grades: K-5 | 610 students
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.