- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 93 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 4:1
- Minority Enrollment: 69%
- Graduation Rate: 65-69% (Btm 50% in AZ)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Peoria Flex Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Peoria Flex Academy's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Peoria Flex Academy?
How many students attend Peoria Flex Academy?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Peoria Flex Academy?
What grades does Peoria Flex Academy offer ?
What school district is Peoria Flex Academy part of?
View the Peoria Flex Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Peoria Flex Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities