Peter Burnett Elementary School
- Peter Burnett Elementary School's student population of 582 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||582 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Peter Burnett Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8410 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sacramento City Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Will C. Wood Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 645 students
6201 Lemon Hill Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95824
(916)395-5380 0.4 7-8 645
- Sacramento Mark Twain Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 336 students
4914 58th St.
Sacramento, CA 95820
(916)395-4640 0.7 K-6 336
- Sacramento Oak Park Preparatory Academy Grades: 7-8 | 138 students
2315 34th St.
Sacramento, CA 95817
(916)533-4861 0.8 7-8 138
- Sacramento Success Academy Grades: 4-8 | 15 students
5601 47th Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95824
(916)643-2338 0.8 4-8 15
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.